| | | | | |
Feb 27, 2013: PublicSQL Version 1.2.1 available
Version 1.2.1 of PublicSQL contains the follow modifications:
- A problem where queries using floating point numbers was corrected.
- New Function: Empty strings may now be used in a WHERE Statement.
Example: SELECT * FROM Adresses WHERE City = ""
- New Function: setTableCache and getTableCache can be used to set or check if loading of tables from browser cache is enabled.
- Starting from this modification the PTF-Format of tables will be set to version 1.0. There are no changes to version 0.9
- Better support for newer versions of Internet Explorer.
Article in Linux-Magazine (22. September 2010)
The October Issue of the Linux Magazine includes an article about PublicSQL. An example is available at ftp://ftp.linux-magazin.com/pub/listings/magazine/119/PublicSQL/.
NEW! PTF Editor 1.0.4 (From 04. June 2010)
It's easy to create and copy your PTF-Files with the new PTF Editor available at the download page.
PublicSQL Version 1.1 available
Version 1.1 of PublicSQL contains the follow modifications:
- Queries of more than 2 tables are now possible.
- The 'ORDER BY' clause is supported.
- The access of the tables outside the current directory is usually by the variable "publicSQL.tablePath".
- Error numbers and error texts are established.
- The function publicSQL.show() additionally displays row numbers.
- An display error by the function publicSQL.show() was corrected.
- An error by the function publicSQL.arraySort() was corrected.
PublicSQL is available from our download page.
Here you find the press release to PublicSQL (PDF format).