| | | | |
Here you can test PublicSQL with the following tables:
- From www.sl2go.de: rubriken, places
Joins: rubiken.id is connected with places.rub_id.
- From a german timetable information system: stations, lines, line_stations, newstations, daygroups
- stations.ID is connected with line_stations.StationID and with newstations.StationID.
- lines.ID is connected with line_stations.LineID.
- From the documentation of PublicSQL: continents, countries.
- laender.kontid is connected with kontinente.i
View Fields of tables: "select * from TABLENAME ". Note: TABLENAME is replaced to with the name of the table (tip: you can work with multiple windows).